Sunday, September 28, 2008

WOMEN: Positive Affirmations and Quotes

Free List of Positive Affirmations and Quotes for Women


This positive affirmation post is dedicated to Positive Affirmations and Quotes for Women. We want to share some of our affirmations for women and have you share your affirmations on this thread directly related to the uplift of self esteem for women or promote positive self worth for todays woman. What was once cosidered apporpiate for women and the way they behaved or thought of themselves is not for todays women. I referring to the "Leave it to Beaver" stero type etc. This thread should focus on all the roles of todays woman:The Mother, The Working Mother, The working woman, The young lady, The abused woman, The woman with low self esteem etc...

Here are a few of our Positive Affirmations for Women:
Because I am a Woman I am strong!
I have unique attributes and abilities because I am a Woman.
I am strong.
I am wise.
I am precious in the eyes of God.I can love and be loved.
I have power to choose my course in life.
I can accept my self for who I am.
We have many more affirmations for women on our web site
Affirmations for Women

Free Positive Quotes for Women
Honor your talents and act like a woman--a smart woman--who knows how to jump over business obstacles, even in heels. (Nancy Clark ) Women are the real architects of society. (Harriet Beecher Stowe)

A woman is like a teabag. It's only when she's in hot water that you realize how strong she is. (Nancy Reagan)

The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world. (Charles Malik)

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't. (Rhonda Hansome)

In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man -if you want anything done, ask a woman. (Margaret Thatcher)

There never will be complete equality until women themselves help to make laws and elect lawmakers. (Susan B. nthony)

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. (Eleanor Roosevelt)

I think the key is for women not to set any limits. (Martina Navratilova)

No comments: