Saturday, September 6, 2008

List of Free Daily Positive Affirmations for Health and Weight Loss


POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH


POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR WEIGHT LOSS


This list of positive daily affirmations for health and weight loss ARE NOT a substitute for competent professional medical advice and treatment. However we believe that a positive mental attitude will help virtually all medical conditions.


LIST OF POSITIVE DAILY AFFIRMATIONS FOR HEALTH AND WEIGHT LOSS

I am strong


I am relaxed


I have energy.


I am energetic.


I am healthy.


I nourish my mind, body and soul with positive affirmations.


I heal quickly.


I have powerful affirmations to control my health.


I have control of my health and wellness.


I have abundant energy and vitality.


I fill the energy I need to do all the daily activities in my life.


I am at peace.


I accept God’s will for me.


I have the courage to change.


I control my body.


I take care of my body and it cares of me.


I can stop smoking.


I can heal


I will heal


I will stop smoking.


Today I will smoke less.


Today I will control my temper.


I will sleep easily tonight.


I nurture my inner child.


I love my inner child.


I am in tune with my inner child.


I embrace my inner child.


My inner child is free to express myself.


I will enjoy good health today.


I will never take good health for granted.


I am my own best friend.


My family will benefit from my healthy changes.


I will benefit from my healthy changes.


I will benefit by relaxing more often


I enjoy the beautiful things in my life.



POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR WEIGHT LOSS


I accept my body as it is.


I am losing weight for the healthy benefits.


I make positive healthy choices.


I love to exercise.


I can’t live without exercising.


I exercise with passion.


I eat wisely.


I am thankful for healthy food.


I love healthy food.


I choose healthy food.


I am fully satisfied. (Repeated after eating a healthy meal)


I am full. (Repeated after eating a healthy meal)


Weight loss is the result of using positive affirmations.


Weight loss is the result of good choices.


I make good choices.


I take responsibility for my weight.


I am in control of my body.


I can loose weight.


No comments: