Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FREE POSITIVE DAILY LIST OF AFFIRMATIONS



FREE POSITIVE DAILY LIST OF AFFIRMATIONS



Examples of Affirmations and Affirmation Sayings


My star shines bright no matter what the weather.


My star shines bright even in the darkest abyss.


I accept myself knowing that I can change my
imperfections.


I am free to be me.


I take joy in being unique.


My differences are what make me great.


I love and I am loved.


I am in touch with my feelings.


It’s okay to cry.


My feelings are Okay.


I am the friend I want to be.


I am not afraid of my feelings.


I am not afraid.


I am trustworthy.


I have let go of the negative parts of my past.


I am a good person.


I am grateful for the people in my life.


I am grateful to my Creator for my life.


My life is what I make of it.


You only see obstacles when you fail to keep your eyes
on your goals.


I demonstrate my love by my positive actions.


I forgive others which releases a big burden.


I forgive myself.


As I forgive myself I can let go of the negative past.


My mind is focused on my goals


I am focused.


The vision I have for my future is clear.


I have positive desires.


I am a positive person.


I am at peace with myself.


I am in harmony with the world around me.


I am filled with the Love of Heaven.


I am a harmonious person for those around me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Example of Daily affirmations.

Thanks,
karim - Positive thinking