Saturday, September 13, 2008

HAPPINESS: Positive Affirmations & Quotes

HAPPINESS: POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS AND QUOTES

HAPPINESS POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS:
I am happiest when I accept people for who they are.
I am happiest when I forgive others.
My happiness is found in life’s little surprises.
I find happiness in forgiveness.
I choose to live happy.
I find happiness in never quitting.
I find happiness in the little things in life.
I find happiness in being myself.
I am happiest when I am in a positive place.
I find happiness with positive affirmations.
I find eternal happiness with my family.
I am happy when I spend quality time with good friends.


HAPPINESS QUOTES:
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. (Groucho Marx)


Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. (Author Unknown)

Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life. (Burton Hills)

2 comments:

AC Associates said...

Hi,
Just wanted to say... those are the best affirmations I've read in awhile. I believe in them and know they work to improve our lives.
Blessings~

PositiveAffirmations said...

Thank you. Glad you like them. Take a look at our other posts as we have a huge selection of positive affirmations.