Friday, September 5, 2008

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE: List of Positive Affirmations and Quotes

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE (PMA) POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS & QUOTES





Examples of Self Help Affirmations and Personal Improvement Affirmation Quotes

These positive affirmations are not meant to be a substitute to any needed medical advice you may need. These positive affirmations are suggested to be used to help fill your mind with positive thoughts to push out the negative thoughts that tend to create a negative attitude. If there is any mental health issues you think you may have we recommend you see a competent health care professional.

I am energetic .
I am enthusiastic .
I am intelligent
I am a good person
I am trusting
I am caring
I am generous
I am courageous
I am smart
I am creative
I am talented
I am sharing
I can gain self-confidence
I am letting go of fear
I am letting go of the past the binds me.
I can change.
I am a winner
I am positive
I am strong.
I will solve my problems.
I will allows others to help me.
I am strong and I can accept help when needed.
I will handle my children in a healthy positive manner.

I will let go of resolved guilt.
I will handle my own problems and accept help when needed.
I will seek daily not to do those things which cause me guilt.

I will laugh.

I will be honest with my feelings.

I will be assertive without being controlling.

I will let go of being compulsive.



I will control my temper.

I will like myself.

I will find ways each day to like myself better.

I will not lie to myself.

I accept my weaknesses knowing with Gods help they can be overcome.



I will gain emotional strength each day with positive affirmations.

I will give others responsibility for their lives today.

Today I will smile more.



I will get involved in class room discussions today.




I will shower my children with positive comments today.




I will shower my spouse with compliments today.




I feel good about myself today.

Today I will face my fears with courage.

Today I will face my fear of (_______) fill in the blank.
I am a child of God which makes me valuable.
I have positive desires.
I will only allow beautiful thoughts in my mind.


I am a positive person.

I will reflect daily on pure and perfect thoughts.


I am at peace with myself.

I will cast out all negative thoughts the moment they start to creep into my thought process.

I am in harmony with the world around me.

I am filled with the Love of Heaven.

I am a harmonious person for those around me.

I will only think positive thoughts.

QUOTES: POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. (Bob Marley)

Think only on those things that are perfect, beautiful, and pure. (Unknown)


No comments: