Saturday, September 6, 2008

List of Positive Daily Affirmations for Success

A List Positive Daily Affirmations For Success


Over 40 Positive Self Talk and Virtues for Success


Positive Quotes for Success



Success is subjective concept.
What might be success to one person may be consider a feeble attempt to someone
else. To make positive affirmations effective you need to define what your
definition for the keyword(s) is/are for a particular positive affirmation. One
individual may define success as making $10,000.00 daily where someone else may
define success as going to bed at night with a conscience void of offense toward
anyone.


Using this positive affirmation as
an example: "Success isn't everything, it's the only thing." First of all you
usually want your affirmation to be strong, powerful and motivational. Everyone
is at a different level in life. Everyone has different definitions of the
keyword, in this case, "success".


For this example "success" will be
defined as walking 45 minutes every day (because you have a heart condition
which requires appropriate cardiovascular exercise). So a powerful positive
affirmation like "Success isn't everything, it's the only thing" is aptly strong
because your life depends on it. Positive affirmations need to be used in
perspective which is different for everyone.


I enjoy success.

I will have success today.

I will succeed today.

My possibilities are endless.

My life is endless.

My potential is endless.

My accomplishments will last forever.

I avoid burnout by taking on only what I can handle today.

I will prioritize my activities today.

I will challenge myself today.

I will change something about me today.

I will manage my time better today.

I will learn the lessons each day teaches me.

I will handle my finances wisely today.

I will take a risk to grow today.

I will work hard and smart

I am a winner.

I enjoy life.

I accept risk as a down payment on success.

Today I will take a risk.

Today I will seize every opportunity that comes my way.

I will create positive opportunities.

Taking risks is the path to growth.

Problems are only problems when I take my eyes of my goals.

Problems are simply stepping stones on the path to achieve my goals.

I am a problem solver.

I have the ability to handle problems.

I can be a winner.

I am a capable person.

I will enjoy the fruits of my labor.

I worthy to be rewarded for what I do.

I enjoy thinking.

I succeed therefore I am successful.

I will always be successful as long as I do what is right, true and moral.

I will always be success if I believe in myself.

I am a success because I never stop trying.

Success isn't everything, it's the only thing.

I have the energy to successful.

My life is positive and successful.

I define my success as (fill in the blanks).

I am capable of endless success.

If I live my life to my righteous standards I am successful.


No comments: