Thursday, September 11, 2008

List of Positive Daily Affirmations 3

I am not inferior
I need and deserve time to my self.
I require relaxation time and it’s okay.
I welcome failure as a way to learn from my mistakes.
I have the right to take time to be with my kids.
I have the need and the right to be with my spouse.
I will associate with people who are positive and optimistic.
I am optimistic.
I am aware of my potential and I will use it for good.
I am neither inferior or superior, I am just right.
I enjoy my own company.
I am content with my thoughts.
I enjoy taking a break inside my thoughts.
I’m not afraid of success.
I’m not afraid of failure.
The only thing I’m afraid of is not trying.
I will take advantage of all opportunities that apply to the direction I want to go.

No comments: