Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CHRISTIAN List of Positive Affirmations For SPIRITUALITY

Affirmations For Spirituality



I am a forgiving person.
I am a loving person.
With God’s help I can grow Spiritually.
My spirituality comes from letting god in my life.
As I keep Gods commandments I gain spiritual strength.
I have the strength to forgive others.
The depth of my love depends on the depth of my forgiveness.
Despite my imperfections, God loves me unconditionally.
I love therefore I forgive others.
I love my neighbors as I love myself.
The degree of my healing is in proportion to letting god into my life.
I love my Heavenly Father.
My spiritual growth comes from forgiving those who hurt me.
The more I love, the more I am loved.
Love is eternal.
I am responsible for keeping Gods commandments.
God will help me keep His commandments but not force me to keep His commandments.
I understand when it is out of my control and will let go.
I take responsible for my own feelings.
I need to strengthen myself before I can strengthen others.
I am not an island unto myself.
With Gods help I am able to handle any problem I face.
I have the right to feel the way I do but I will deal with whatever makes me angry.
I will enjoy the experience the excitement of growth daily.
I can change with God.
What matters the most to me is to lay down at night with a conscience void of guilt or despair.
If each days is a race it doesn’t matter that I win the race but that I finish the race.
I will smile at everyone I meet.
I will say hello to everyone I meet.
I will pay it forward at least once every day.
I am worth eternity as God does not make junk.
I forgive and throw away the pain associated with being offended.
As I am commanded by my Creator to forgive all men, I will forgive myself.

No comments: