Thursday, September 11, 2008

LOVE: List of Free Positive affirmations and Quotes

AFFIRMATIONS FOR LOVE

I am not afraid of loving.

I can love without being smothering.


My love comes from my heart and it is not controlling.

I am loving.

I love therefore I am loveable.

I fill my soul with love as I give love.

Love is in me.

I love others regardless if they love me back.

I treat others with love.

I will tell my spouse "I love you" everyday.

I will tell my children "I love you" everyday.

"Love thy neighbor as thyself".

I love myself.

I need to love myself before I can love others.

I am worthy to be loved, therefore I tell myself "I love you".

The more love I give to others the more love I get back.

I can tell others that I love them by my actions.

My actions are a none verbal form of love.

My love is genuine.

No comments: