Thursday, March 1, 2012

Finding Utah Photographers

Finding Utah Photographers

Finding a high quality, reliable and talented Utah photographer isn't as easy as it sounds. The best ones usually are discovered by word of mouth. Colette from ColettesCreations.biz is a photographer I would highly recommend. She has taken many photographs for my family. So I thought I would add to word of mouth for her by an unsolicited blog post for her.



Colette has taken portraits, senior pictures for my children and we have signed her up for a full wedding package that includes bridals, engagements and wedding photographs. When you find some one like her, a real talented Utah photographer you are loyal to them.



While there are hundred of Utah photographers we do not have to look for them and decide whether to higher them or not because ColettesCreations has a reputation with us and after you read this blog with you to. I have added a few pictures from her web site to show you just how great she is. I did not want to use my personal pictures for privacy reasons but she gave me permission to use a few pictures when I told her what I was doing.



Utah photography has many challenges with our landscape and varied culture and the demands that family photography put on Utah photographers. Here is the criteria I have learned to look for when trying to find the perfect Utah photographer: Personality, talent and creativity, knowledge of light and location.



Personality is important when your shooting pics of groups of people. Getting children to smile and getting teenagers to smile takes the right personality. Talent and creativity kind of goes together. ColettesCreations knows how to mach locations to the personality of the subject. She has a talent to match make the location, the subject and the lighting to work and makes a portrait a piece of fine art.



ColettesCreations make fine art photography Utah county style that is incomparable.


No comments: