Tuesday, January 28, 2014

SIGN LANGUAGE PENDANT - I LOVE YOU

SIGN LANGUAGE PENDANT - I LOVE YOU

 
The sterling silver sign language pendant which is found in the American sign language jewelry genre is the foundation of this collection of sign language jewelry. From this sign language pendant comes many types of sign language necklaces.  It also looks wonderful by itself.  Look at the amazing detail in the wrinkles of the knuckles and the finger nail detail.
 
 
This silver ASL I love you pendant is designed in 3D and the bails or the hooks that hang it from a necklace are on the back side of this I love you pendant making it hang very nicely.
 
 
In addition to the tradition ASL I love you pendant or charm there is another great I Love You sign language charm shown just below. It is a word charm.
 
 

No comments: