Monday, January 20, 2014

CELTIC CROSS NECKLACE

CELTIC CROSS NECKLACE

 
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again."  (Quaker Proverb)
 
 
 
Many Christians wear the Celtic cross necklace as a symbol for their Christian belief. That is terrific. Many wear Celtic cross pendants as a reminder to their Christian values. Again, terrific.
 
 
 
There are many other reasons for wearing Celtic cross pendants like having a fashionable yet inspirational piece of jewelry to augment your outfit.
 
 
 
many wear a sterling silver Celtic cross pendant to remind them of scripturual passages or inspired Christian quotes. The Quaker proverb above is a good example of using a Celtic cross pendant to help you remember this fine proverb.
 
 

No comments: