Friday, October 17, 2008

With GOD All Things Are Possible Affirmations and Quotes

Some believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Others believe in the "Universe" as their governing body. Some believe in other types of Gods as their governing body or creator. If you have faith in your creator you can derive alot of emotional and spiritual strength from that faith.

Positive Affirmations or assertions are all about deriving strength and wellness be it emotional, spiritual or physical. This post is dedicated to using positive affirmations to tie into your faith in your devine creator.

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS and QUOTES
God's love for us is not conditional.
God's love for us is pure and undefiled.
My Creator's love for me gives me strength.
I use Heavenly Fathers love to heal my soul.
I find peace in Heavenly Fathers unconditional love.
I find solace in keeping God's commandments (requirements).
I find healing in the divine.


How do you feel about these affirmations and quotes? Do you have any you'd like to share with us? If so please feel free to submit them.

No comments: