Thursday, October 23, 2008

SUCCESS Quotes and Positive Affirmations

SUCCESS QUOTES AND POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS

The word success can have as many meanings or personal definitions as there are people thinking about success. For affirmations to work about "success" you need to define what success means to you at at least to the context of the affirmation.

Success Quotes:

Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy inwhat you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have innerpeace. And if you have that, along with physical health, youwill have had more success than you could possibly haveimagined. ( Johnny Carson)


Success Affirmations:
Every positive effort I put out there, I will be equally rewarded.
With positive thoughts and feelings in my mind I have created success.
I am successful!
I enjoy success everyday.

No comments: