Thursday, October 3, 2013

Swim Jewelry

Swim Jewelry

 
Sterling silver swim jewelry is a fantastic genre of sports jewelry. Using swim jewelry you can celebrate America's top participatory sporting event.  Lot's o people play tennis or run or walk and many play seasonal team sports. But swimming year around is one of the most popular physical pursuits of the average person involved in some form of exercise.
 
 
 
I like to walk but I can't seem to get my heart rate up at a sustained period o time but when I swim the freestyle stroke I can feel my heart pumping.
 
I've become a little more serious with swimming and in the process I've notice that the breaststroke and the freestyle really work the pecs and shoulders. I've noticed the back stroke works the shoulder, lats and triceps.
 
 
 
Sterling silver swim charms are a great way to celebrate your interest in swimming. Also if you are on a community swim team o on a high school or college swim team you might ind swim jewelry a great way to celebrate various aspect of the great sport of swimming.
 
 
 
When you're a competitive swimmer or on a swim team you can use swimming necklaces to celebrate swim coaches and swim moms. To see some great examples go to swimming necklaces.
 

No comments: