Tuesday, October 29, 2013

One Final Gift...An Irish Poem

One Final Gift...An Irish Poem

 
 

ONE FINAL GIFT
Scatter me not to the restless winds
Nor toss my ashes to the sea.
Remember now those years gone by
When loving gifts I gave to thee.
Remember now the happy times
The family ties are shared.
Don't leave my resting place unmarked
As though you never cared.
Deny me not one final gift
For all who came to see.
A simple lasting proof that says
I loved and you loved me.
(D.H.Cramer)

This Irish poem speaks well of the Irish culture along with sterling silver Celtic jewelry. Irish poems and the artistic designs of Irish jewelry speak to the rich Irish heritage that the UK draws on. Many other cultures lean on the art and culture of Ireland as well.
 
 
 
You can ind thousands of different types of Irish jewelry and Celtic jewelry just by going to Irish jewelry. This includes Celtic knot rings, Irish necklaces, pendants, charms and earrings.

No comments: