Friday, November 16, 2012

Christian Jewelry

Christian Jewelry

 
"For you hear, O Lord, the longings of the lowly, and you strengthen their hearts (Psalms 10:17)."
 
 
 
The gospel is all about teaching us faith and giving us strength to deal with the challenges of life as we strive for salvation in the end. Reading daily from the Bible with an honest and open heart we can be strengthened. The teachings in the Bible also serve as a reminder as to how to handle life.  Sterling silver Christian jewelry can also serve as a reminder of the gospel, the bible and how to live our life.
 
 
 
Sterling silver Christian jewelry has countless types of rings, charms, necklaces, pendants and earrings that remind us of the Christian way. We will focus on a sub-genre to Christian jewelry, Celtic and Irish crosses. They are unique, inspirational and stylish tokens to remind us of Christianity.


All Irish cross jewelry and Celtic cross jewelry that we are looking into are all made from solid sterling silver. The Irish Celtic cross necklace shown above is unusual and very popular pendant. It is both an Irish cross and a Celtic cross. It is designed in almost all areas as a Celtic pendant but in the center of the Celtic circle is a Irish three-leaf clover.
 

The Celtic cross is a perfect example of a Celtic cross.
 
 
 
"My grace is enough for you; my great strength is revealed in weakness." Gladly, then, will I boast of my weakness that the strength of Christ may be mine. So I rejoice when I suffer infirmities, humiliations, want, persecutions: all for Christ! For when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)."
 

The Irish cross shown above is a great example of a good Irish cross necklace.
 
 
 
“I give thanks to Christ Jesus, our Lord, who is my strength, who has considered me trustworthy and appointed me to his service." (1 Timothy 1:12).”
 

No comments: