Monday, November 28, 2011

Sign Language Jewelry

Sign Language Jewelry

Sterling silver sign language jewelry is essentially the same as ASL jewelry. ASL  is an abbreviation for American Sign Language. A huge part of this small genre of jewelry...ASL jewelry consists of the famous I love you necklace.



As far as most people who enjoy I love you sign language jewelry they do so because of the ASL necklace which is made from the ASL pendant.


The I love you necklace in this genre come in more than one variation. Look at this I love you necklace as well.


While the I love you round pendant necklace belongs in the I love you necklace category, because its made from a word charm it also fits into the ASL jewelry genre.

The two ASL necklaces that say "I love you", one is symbolism and one in words both fit into two categories. One is the I love you genre and the other is ASL necklace.


No comments: