Monday, November 28, 2011

Equestrian Jewelry

Equestrian Jewelry

I love the horse even though I have never really ridden one. I love to stop by pastures and watch the horses. There is a pasture close by where I live. I see a lot of different horses as the guy who owns the place rents out to horse owners that need to house there steed.



I drive by a pasture on I-15 that house's six Clydesdale horses. I love the majestic look of Clydesdale horses. Equestrian jewelry celebrates all kinds or horses and all kinds of horse activities from a rodeo to a horse race. Another name for equestrian jewelry is silver horse jewelry.



Silver horse jewelry celebrates a seemingly endless supply of  the silver horse necklace. There is such a large collection of silver horse jewelry that SilverAnimals.com, the foremost website for silver horse jewelry has four web pages dedicated to silver horse jewelry.



There are silver horse necklaces, silver horse charms and pendants, silver horse earrings, silver horseshoe necklaces and silver horseshoe charms to mention a few.



This collection of the silver horse necklace is far greater than the few silver horse necklace pictures posted on this blog.

No comments: