Monday, November 28, 2011

Dog Breed Jewelry

Dog Breed Jewelry

Being a dog owner, I have a Chihuahua, I understand that very special bond between man and dog. The other night I spent a frantic 45 minutes on the Internet to find out why my Chihuahua has throwing up a white foamy puke. After getting many different opinions it seemed it was not serious and a few sites suggested feed my chihuahua with white rice to settle his small stomach.



We feed our Chihuahua with some unflavored white rice and he keep it down and by morning he was bouncing around and happy and healthy.

This pug dog is a 3D and made from sterling silver. Pug Dog Charm.


People who have a dog are a truly blessed people. I had the misfortune and being raised by parents who would not let me have a dog. After getting married and having a few kids we got our first dog. We've been in love with dogs ever since. We had three mix breed dogs and three Chihuahua's. We really love the Chihuahua dog breed.

I own this dog breed charm of a Chihuahua.

The Chihuahua charm and all the other dog breeds listed in this post are all 3D.

No comments: