Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ocean Jewelry

Ocean Jewelry

Sterling silver Ocean jewelry is a great genre when you love sea life. In the middle of the the summer I took my family to San Diego and one day we went to the San Diego Zoo and we also went to Sea World.

Being an animal lover both places were wonderful to visit. If I had to choose my favorite I'd lean towards Sea World. My wife favored the Zoo. The one thing neither of them had was any kind of decent jewelry as a souvenir.

For Sea World they should have Ocean jewelry like dolphin jewelry, star fish jewelry, penguin jewelry, turtle jewelry and sea shell jewelry. But I figure with so many different web sites I could always find some jewelry for my wife to commemorate our trip to see animals, birds and sea life.



I found SilverAnimals.com. From their I could procure just about any type of silver animal jewelry. I really like their collection of dolphin jewelry.

I loved the Sea World dolphin interaction. a couple of my children went to the dolphin interaction and really were amazed at how dolphins were so intelligent and how you could see their soul by looking into their eyes.

I liked the dolphin and killer whale shows and I liked the star fish exhibit. You could touch the starfish. The lady their who was managing the star fish took a lot of time answering our questions. older starfish could grow many legs and some that were big and thick had many legs.



SilverAnimals.com have some great starfish jewelry that made me remember the starfish exhibit.

No comments: