Friday, May 15, 2009

PEACE Affirmations

Peace Affirmations

With serenity comes peace.

I am at peace with myself.

I can achieve harmony and peace within myself.

I will use serenity to achieve inner peace.

The fruit of peace is love.

I am at peace with the world.

I will promote peace by being a peaceful person.

I can achieve peace through Jesus.

I control my own peace.

I believe in peace.

My life will demonstrate my belief in peace.

I will encourage other to believe in peace.

My actions will teach peace to others.

I will live my life in harmony with peace.

Harmony and Peace are the essence of my soul.

I will participate in activities that are in harmony with peace.

I have peace in my life.

My life's work is to bring about peace.

I am a peaceful being

Traditional visual reminders of peace jewelry affirmations jewelry charms
Iconic visual reminders of peace affirmations with peace sign necklace jewelry

No comments: