Friday, May 22, 2009

CHRISTIAN Affirmations

John 15:12-13
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. This positive scripture passage is wonderful in teaching us the importance of love for a friend. Just as important as dying for a friend, is living for a friend. If we follow the example of Jesus and if were are a friend like he was to His followers and His twelve Apostles, if we could be that kind of friend to our friends we could have a great impact

Some positive Christian affirmations to go with this scripture:
I love my freinds unconditionally.
I love the sinner not the sin.
I serve my freinds with love.
I live to serve my friends.
I find greater love for myself and for my friends the more I serve them.
I follow the Masters example on the way I treat my friends.

To serve as a constant visual reminder of these and other affirmations such as Love, Friends, Friendship, Service affirmation jewelry charms and pendants.

For more on Positive Daily Affirmations and a list of free affirmations.

No comments: