Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CANCER and CHRONIC ILLNESS Positive Affirmations

CANCER and CHRONIC ILLNESS Positive Affirmations

I trust in the healing of love.
I have the healing force within me.
I trust Gods Will for me.
I am a fighter.
I am a Survivor.
I will be stronger and better than ever before.
I will Live well, Love much and Laugh often.
I will exercise Faith, Hope and Love at all times.
I will heal others with a Smile and kind words.
I will reach outside myself and share my wisdom with others.
My soul is of great worth.
I trust in the healing power of faith.
I will release my anxiety and fill the void with faith and love.
I am at peace with myself.
I am at peace with God.
I am tapping into the inner strength that is my soul.

A great way to remember visually these and other related positive affirmations is through Cancer Awareness Jewelry


No comments: