Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FAITH Positive Affirmations

Faith Affirmations
If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm. (Ghandi)

Never be discouraged. If I were sunk in the lowest pits of Nova Scotia, with the Rocky Mountains piled on me, I would hang on, exercise faith, and keep up good courage, and I would come out on top. (Joseph Smith Jr.)

But for my faith in God, I should have been a raving maniac. (Ghandi)

Forget the mistakes of the past except to learn from them with the hope of not repeating them. Don't let fear of the unknown stifle the happiness of the here and now. Enjoy life and receive the happiness reserve for those who have a positive attitude. (Callahan)

A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history. (Ghandi)

It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living. (Oliver Wendell Holmes)

Is he alone who has courage on his right hand and faith on his left hand? (Charles Lindbergh)

For a good visual reminder of these Faith affirmations use affirmation necklaces.

No comments: