Friday, April 24, 2009

Positive Affirmations

Positive Affirmations and Quotes

Positive Quote
A passion which is the instinct of all great souls. (Edmund Burke)
Positive Affirmations for Passion
I am living my passion.
My passion for life is my North Star.
I let my passion be my guide.

Positive Quote
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - everyday begin the task anew. (Saint Francis de Sales)
Positive Affirmations for Patience and Courage
I am changing for the better every day.
I forgive myself for every mistake I make.
I have the courage to change.
I have courage to forgive.
When I awake in the morning I am ready to start over.

Positive Quote
Love is the most durable power in the world. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr)
Positive Affirmations for Love
I love humanity.
I love myself.
I love my enemies.
My Love is my motivation to change the world.
My love is mine to give which I give freely.

No comments: