Saturday, April 25, 2009

Positive Affirmations of Forgiveness

Positive Affirmations of Forgiveness

Positive Affirmations
I forgive others.
I do not have the enegry to hold grudes, therfore I forgive easily.
I wish to use my energies in a positive way therefore I forgive.
I wish to use my energies in a positive way therefore I am not easily offended.
As soon as I realize I have been offended I forgive the offender.
I will use the time and energy to hold a grudge for positive and useful things.

Positive Affirmation Forgiveness Quotes
One who is injured ought not to return the injury, for on no account can it be right to do an injustice; and it is not right to return an injury, or to do evil to any man, however much we have suffered from him. (Socrates)

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. (Ghandi)

No comments: