Saturday, May 10, 2014

About Life...Courage and Strength

About Life...Courage and Strength

If you live your life with courage and strength your life will have meaning.  Live with courage so that you will not be afraid to live and to do.
 
Live your life with strength, don't give up, use strength to give your life meaning doing going above and beyond takes strength.
 
 
 
"I want the world to be better because I was here. I want my life, I want my work, my family, I want it to mean something and if you are not making someone else's life better then you are wasting your time." (Will Smith)
 
Word charms like strength, life, family and courage help you to remember virtues that make your life worth while.
 
To find a life charm or a family charm or any other word charm go to word jewelry.

No comments: