Friday, March 21, 2014

Tibetan Mastiff Dogs Sell For Two Million Dollars

Tibetan Mastiff Dogs Sell For Two Million Dollars

 
I read a day or two ago about a Chinese land developer buying to Tibetan Mastiffs for two million dollars.  I saw a picture and they had a golden coat and looked a little like lions. They claim they had a some lions blood in them but I don't know if that is even possible.
 
 
 
But as a read the story and being a dog lover, I own a Chihuahua. I wondered about finding some nice silver dog jewelry. I found a really great collection of sterling silver dog jewelry at SilverAnimals.com. There collection of dog jewelry and dog charms is so large is spans three web pages.
 
 
 
This collection of dog charms, dog earrings and dog necklaces covers dog from a dog trait and personality approach to pure breed dogs.  What ever dog jewelry you are look for you'll likely find it in this collection dog charms.
 
 

No comments: