Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sign Language Jewelry -- The I Love You Pendant

Sign Language Jewelry -- The I Love You Pendant

 
Sign language is a wonderful thing, allowing the hearing impaired to communicate with each other and with those who have taken the time to learn American sign language or "ASL" for short.
 
 
 
The "I love you" ASL sign has become one o the most popular signs made by the hand since the peace sign or "V" for victory sign.
 
 
 
Some would argue that the "I love you" sign is the most popular of all. I know I use it and love it. Sterling silver sign language jewelry has a 3D I love you pendant that is the nicest most detailed pendant on the market. It is so popular that it is sold as part of the sign language jewelry collection as as a pendant in other sterling silver jewelry collections as well.
 
 
 
As far as jewelry is concerned the I love you pendant is the most popular type of hand sign used in all of thematic jewelry. It is the center piece of sterling silver sign language jewelry.
 
Because o the popularity of the I love you pendant in ASL jewelry, the sign language necklace that is the most popular is the one featuring the I love you pendant.
 
 
 
Notice that all of the sign language necklaces shown here use the I love you pendant in one way or another in each sign language necklace.

No comments: