Thursday, June 6, 2013

Positive Affirmations

Positive Affirmations

 
Positive affirmations are a way to create positive self talk.  They come in single line affirmations, positive quotes. poems and lyrics.
 
 
 
There is a nice genre of sterling silver jewelry that goes with and complements positive affirmations
 
"You can't change all that is wrong in this great big world, but you can have an impact, even if it is just a tiny, positive impact on a stranger that receives a smile from you on the street today. There's so much we can do for others, and in the end, what we do for others ends up benefiting us tenfold. So let's do this. Let's make our little worlds amazing today."  (Craig Ballantyne)
 
 
 
This positive quote has two words bolded which are words engraved on affirmation charms.
 
Let's look at some other types of affirmations...each affirmation shown has at least one or more words that come in various affirmation charms.
 
 
 
"I can overcome my enemies with kindness."
 
"I can overcome anything the world throws at me with faith and hope."
 
"I have a choice to achieve and I have a choice to fail. But I do have a choice."
 
Every bolded word in this article is an engraved affirmation charm in the genre of affirmation jewelry.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: