Saturday, October 24, 2009

ASL American Sign Language Jewelry

ASL American sign language jewelry has the "I love you" symbol that is one of the most popular symbols up there with the peace sign. The ASL I love you symbol represents love.
Here are a few Love Quotes to go along with this terrific symbol:
Other men said they have seen angels,
But I have seen thee
And thou art enough.
(G. Moore)

I love you - those three words have my life in them.
(Alexandrea to Nicholas III)

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion -
I have shudder'd at it.
I shudder no more.
I could be martyr'd for my religion
Love is my religion
And I could die for that.
I could die for you.
(John Keats)

This ASL Sign Language Jewelry Charm or pendant is the most detailed 3D pendant I have seen anywhere on the web. It has two bails on the back. all you see is this awesome "I love you necklace pendant".


Of all the American Sign Language "I love you" Jewelry charms this is the most detailed with lines detailing the palm of the hand and the detail of the fingers. Truly amazing.
This 3D I love you ASL pendant creates breath taking ASL necklaces for all tastes. The picture above shows the sterling silver ASL I Love You pendant with a black leather cord and the picture below has a sterling silver necklace chain.

The ASL, American sign Language web page these jewelry pieces come from have many more I Love you necklaces. Click here for more ASL Necklaces

The ASL I Love you necklace is fantastic but when you click on I Love You Necklace you will see many more ASL I love you necklaces.

No comments: