Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Positive Affirmations

Affirmations are words or thoughts that can be used to create a positive outcome.

I find many positive affirmations from the Book of Proverbs and the Psalms of the Holy Bible. Here are just a few:

Wisdom is the principle thing: Therefore get wisdom and with all they getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Serve the Lord with reverence and rejoice...Pslams 2:11

But Thou O Lord art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of my head. Psalms 3:3

For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in sin: neither shall evil dwell with three. Psalms 5:4

O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me. Psalm 7:1

Use the Bible, both Old and New Testaments for affirmational inspiration.

No comments: