Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Positive Affirmations For Health

This post is for positive affirmations for health. Regardless of your health condition a positive mental attitude is essential especially if the health condition is chronic.





Unfortunately if your health condition is chronic the only person you may be able to turn to is yourself. That may be because you live alone or family members get tired of the chronic health condition and turn away not realizing that in doing so they're turning away from you.





Because of all these reasons and more, positive daily affirmations may be you're only lifeline between depression and despair or a positive mental attitude which translates into improved health conditions.




These sterling silver affirmations are shown here because they serve as an excellent reminder for the affirmations your working on. click here for more affirmation pendants and necklaces: Affirmation Pendants










I believe in myself.




I believe in God.




I believe God will help me through my illness.




I believe their is a purpose for this illness in my life.









Laughter really is the best medicine.

I can find laughter in the embarrassing thing of life.

I can laugh at myself.

I will laugh in the face of adversity.

I will share laughter with those around me.








I have choices.

I will eat right today.

I will loose weight today.

I will exercise today.

I will walk everywhere I can today.

I choice laughter over self pity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the last affirmation it should have read I choose not I choice. Just an FYI.