Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Positive Affirmations

Positive Affirmations

 
Positive affirmations means positive "self talk". Positive affirmations can come in many varieties. We will look at two of those ways to use positive affirmations. The first is through various inspirational quotes. The second type of positive daily affirmations come in the one sentence phrase or statement of positive truth. Repeated often enough you grow to believe it and your actions reflect it.
 
 
This inspirational quote is an example of one type of affirmation.
 
 
 
"One of the greatest influences a person can have in this world is to influence a child. Children's BELIEFS and self-worth are shaped early in their lives. Everyone within the sound of my voice has the POWER to increase a child's confidence in himself or herself and to increase a child's FAITH in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ through the words they speak." (Rosemary M. Wixom)
 
These one line phrases are among the more traditional daily affirmations:
 
 
"In humility I am FIERCE."
In KINDNESS I am FIERCE."
"I receive STRENGTH through SERVICE."
 
 
 
In these affirmations, there are bolded upper-case words that are the keywords of the affirmations. These keywords can be found in silver affirmation charms.
"My FAITH in God is my POWER."
"I am renewed in FAITH and HOPE."
"I can CHANGE WITH GOD in my heart."
 
 
 
The affirmation charms can be used to make affirmation necklaces that help to give you a constant visual reminder o the daily affirmations you like.
 
 
 

 
 

No comments: