Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cross Necklaces

Cross Necklaces

 
This blog is about cross necklaces but in truth, cross necklaces are just a part of Christian jewelry which is inspired by Christianity and all it's  related Christian religions and there teachings.  These different cross necklaces can call to mind favorite Christian principles, doctrines and quotes.
 
 
 
Look at this passage from Luke 23:
Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. (from Luke 23)
 
 
 
Perhaps you wear a cross necklace to help you with being able to readily forgive everyone who crosses your path in needs of your forgiveness.
 
 
 
Bless my enemies, O Lord.
Even I bless them and do not curse them.
They, rather than I, have confessed my sins before the world.
They have punished me, whenever I have hesitated to punish myself.
They have tormented me, whenever I have tried to flee torments.
They have scolded me, whenever I have flattered myself.
They have spat upon me, whenever I have filled myself with arrogance.
(Prayer of St. Nicolai Velimirovich)
 
 
 
Perhaps with the inspirational quote from St Nicolai's prayer we can use sterling silver cross necklaces to wear as a reminder to ask the Lord to bless our enemies and seek for real humility. Cross necklaces can be used in so many ways as well as make a fashion statement.
 
 
 
Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. (Martin Luther King, Jr.)

No comments: