Thursday, December 15, 2011

Religious Jewelry

Religious Jewelry

The religious jewelry we are going to talk about in this post is Buddhist jewelry. Buddha jewelry is what Buddhist use to celebrate their religion. I will freely admit I do not know anything about  the Buddhist religion. I've heard there one of the more peaceful world religions, I hope that is true because all religions should be peaceful in nature.



Knowing nothing about the Buddhist religion I find their  symbols interesting and intriguing. The Buddhist jewelry I've seen is based on Buddha.



To see some of the very cool Buddha jewelry look at this Buddha necklace:


Buddha jewelry revolves around a Buddha figure. There are many Buddha figures that are used. This collection of sterling silver Buddha jewelry.



This collection of sterling silver Buddha jewelry has both a Buddha pendant and a Buddha charm which is what the collection of Buddhist jewelry is based on.


No comments: