Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Photographers In Utah County

Photographers in Utah County

It's not easy to find photographers in Utah country especially for good quality senior pictures. I had several photographers in Utah county take my families pictures and some have been okay but in Utah county anyone with a camera can call themselves a photographer. Maybe they bought a camera that came with a couple of classes and then they start charging people to take their picture.



Recently I found the best photographer in Utah county to take senior pictures for my teenager. She has a great approach to Senior pictures. She allows a wardrobe change or two and my coming senior provided props to show her high school interests. My girls got carried away a bit but Colette was patient with her, after all Colette said, "it's her memories were taking, not just pictures".

I am going to have her take our family portrait soon and also have her take our Christmas card pictures and she knows Adobe Photoshop and will design our Christmas cards. I just now thought about it. Maybe she can make custom graduation announcements for my Senior in about eight or nine months.



I'm really writing this to tell people who to hire Colette for senior pictures Utah county.

No comments: