Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Silver Dolphin Jewelry

Silver Dolphin Jewelry

On my vacation to southern California recently, I spent two days at Sea World and saw many Dolphins. I went to the Dolphin show where they included Pilot Whales since the last time I visited Sea World. These dolphins were amazing!

I have always loved dolphins and seeing them in person added to the love affair I share with the brilliant dolphins. I also saw five Beluga whales at sea World. In fact I could write a very large essay of what I saw at Sea Worlds but for this post I'll try to stay focused on the dolphins.

One thing I was taken back on was the lake of quality jewelry souvenirs on the various sea life and dolphins that were all around the park, When you're spending all that money to visit the park and paying tons of money on food and concessions you want to take home a quality souvenir like sterling silver dolphin jewelry.

They certainly had a lot of Dolphin jewelry and other jewelry representing the other types of sea life but they were expensive cheap costume jewelry that could be broke by the time you got home from vacation.

Being that I am a jewelry blogger among other types of blogging I looked at peoples necks to see what they were wearing and they had on silver dolphin necklaces and gold dolphin necklaces and few had on cheap costume sea life jewelry. Yet that's all Sea World sold.

Well, you're in luck. There is a fantastic selection of the sterling silver dolphin necklace that you can buy a lasting, keepsake dolphin necklace to wear as a dolphin lover or as a souvenir from sea world or any other sea life venue that you've been to.

No comments: