Monday, January 18, 2010

Christian Jewelry For Men

Christian Jewelry For Men


I have been selling Religious jewelry for eight years with HandCraftedCollectibles.com. Additionaly I'm a devout Christian. I follow surveys and read a lot of articles about the state of christianity around the world. Some surveys show in the western world that Christianity and other religions are on the decline.

That saddens me not because the decrease in religions means a decrease in selling religious jewelry but from a personal religious point of view it makes me fear for their souls. Selling Men's Cross necklaces is great so that people can show their Christian beliefs but if people don't believe anymore then theirs a lot more at stake than men's cross pendants.

Reading about surveys and "experts" analysis is one thing. But the proof is in the pudding. This may seem anecdotal but it is what it is. I am on FaceBook and I came across a Facebook group called "Calling all CHRISTIANS – Let’s see how many Christians are on Facebook". I joined the group when they were about 300,000 to 400,000 members. in a week and a half or two weeks it has gone past 1.3 million members and is still growing at a huge rate.


What this means to me is that Christians are out there and they are alive and well and committed to their faith. The members I've come across and the messages I have read indicate they are great Christians with a strong faith in Jesus Christ. I am proud to be part of the group. It gives me hope as a fellow Christian.  If I am being honest I have to say that as a distant second thought as a Christian and Religious jewelry retailer I'm glad those people are out there. But mostly I am grateful these people exist to show Christianity is alive and well.

Cross Necklaces are a great and popular way to display ones christian values and the best place to get them and the place with the largest sterling silver selection is HandCraftedCollectibles.com.

Check out another place the has some great reviews on sterling silver jewelry.

No comments: