Sunday, February 22, 2009

Positive Affirmations: Self Improvement

This Positive Affirmation thread is about self improvement. Self improvement is a vast and vague phrase.

Positive Affirmation Quotes:
"You make the world a better place by making yourself a betterperson." (Scott Sorrell)

If we have improved ourself, even just a little bit, we have improved the world. The better we become the better the world is. (TW)

I accept the things I cannot change about myself but strive continuously to change for the better the things I can change about myself. (TW)

Recognizing the things that are negative is easy to do. To look for the positive takes more effort but is far more rewarding. (TW)


Positive Affirmations to help you start the second you internatize one or more of these positive affirmations:
I feel better about myself.
I love myself.
I appreciate myself.
I will be the best I can be today.
I will look through the lens of positivity today.
Today I will change the world by changing something about myself.
Today I will pay if forward.

No comments: