Saturday, January 10, 2009

Positive Quotes and Affirmations 3

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessfulpeople with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius isalmost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full ofeducated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone areomnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always willsolve the problems of the human race." (Calvin Coolidge)


"It's not what you do once in a while, it's what you do day inand day out that makes the difference." (Jenny Craig)


"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put upwith the rain." (Dolly Parton)


"If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think youshould always take it because you can influence a person'slife in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That'swhat it's all about." (Tiger Woods)


"Happiness depends more on how life strikes you than on whathappens." (Andy Rooney)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ove the quotes
I really love these kind of things!
I was just at this site where they had all these motivational and inspirational refrigerator magnets and I got a bunch of them. They were really cool with funny original sayings like "obsession is not a hobby" (i got THAT one for sure hahaha) :)
...and things about love and friendship too.
I gave a lot of them to my friends and co-workers for christmas, they loved them:)
http://www.motivationalrefrigeratormagnets.com/
Anyway, thanks for sharing the quotes, I loved them!
Madelaine