Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bridal Photography Utah

Bridal Photography Utah

If you live along the Wasatch front in Utah county or Salt Lake County and need a bridal photographer then click on bridal photography Utah county to see ColettesCreations.biz. Colette is one of the best bridal photographers in Utah.

In fact she is so good that I am having her take my daughters bridals and groomals this early spring. I've looked around for a excellent bridal photographer and I choose my family photographer. That was a weird coincidence.

Colette is an all purpose photographer with a lot of family photography experience and bridal  experience. For bridals Utah style ColettesCreations is the way to go.

I wish she had already had taken my daughters bridal pictures in Utah county to show them here but maybe if were not to busy with the wedding I'll post them when there done.



No comments: