Saturday, October 8, 2011

Breast Cancer Jewelry

Breast Cancer Jewelry

I am watching the last football game of the day, a late starting San Jose St vs. BYU. It was about a minute into the game and I noticed that the BYU players that were taped up were wearing pink tape. When they started showing more close ups the eye was taken to their ankles and wrists where they were taped the most.


I noticed last week the Coach Mendenhall was wearings a pink ribbon on his jacket or hat, I can't remember for sure. I realized that it was October and breast cancer month. But as for most people I went on with my life until today when the pink tape really made a statement. I had forgotten this past week that October is breast cancer awareness month.



So what's the big deal in forgetting that this is breast cancer awareness month? I will tell you why...My wife was coming up on her fifth year being cancer free after colon cancer when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. it's been about three and a half years since she won her second fight against cancer.



I don't know if it was to atone for my terrible forgetfulness or if it was my desire to weigh in on the breast cancer awareness month...being a silver jewelry reviewer I looked for a good jewelry collection for breast cancer awareness jewelry to promote quality silver jewelry and breast cancer awareness jewelry.



I found a great web site that has a great selection of breast cancer jewelry. In fact it not only has a great collection of sterling silver breast cancer jewelry bt\ut has a great cancer jewelry collection as well.



The breast cancer awareness jewelry is made mainly from pink ribbon breast cancer charms for their breast cancer necklaces.


The sterling silver ribbon necklaces shown here are painted with a pink enamel paint on top of a sterling silver ribbon charm.

With the pink ribbon charm it's obvious which are the breast cancer necklaces are. Then they are identical types of jewelry that are just plain silver. I learned from this page and it makes sense, that precious metals like silver and gold can represent any cancer or cause that uses an awareness ribbon. To see the full collection click on breast cancer necklace.



They sale three separate breast cancer charms but their collection uses four breast cancer charms. Two are plain sterling silver and two are different shape pink ribbon charms.



Click on breast cancer charm to see all the ribbon charms they use.

No comments: