Friday, June 12, 2009

Footprint in the Sand Poem and Footprints Cross Necklace

Foot Prints in The Sand Sterling Silver Cross Necklace

Footprints in the Sand
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.



In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.



This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,



“You promised me Lord,that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”



The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.” (Mary Stevenson, 1936 )



This Footprints in the Sand Cross Charm/Pendant is a inspirational reminder of this inspirational poem. A reminder of both the poem and of Christian faith.
Sterling silver Cross charms, pendants and necklaces are a great way to show your faith and inspire the soul.





For more information on this poem refer to: http://reviewjewelry.blogspot.com/

No comments: