Sunday, June 1, 2008

Positive Affirmations for Self Esteem

Positive Affirmations, Quotes and Suggestions for Self Esteem

Self Esteem is how we feel about ourselves. That can vary from day to day or week to week etc. The goal should be having positive self esteem on a near daily basis.

At the core of this blog is postive Christian values, virtures and affirmations. Where we refer to God or Heavenly Father some may prefer to use the term The Universe. Either way most of us agree that there is a higher power. We all agree the affirmations need to be positive to build us up. Our Heavenly Father created us to have joy and be happy and feel good about ourselves.

One suggestion is to focus on building up the self esteem of others and over time it will help build your self esteem.

Here are some affirmations
I am a child of God.
God Loves Me.
My destiny is to feel good about my self.
Keeping the commandments of God will help me build my self esteem.
I am worthy of love.
I feel good about my self.

Positive Affirmations for Self Esteem

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay to love myself.

Anonymous said...

good stuff